Where do I get started?
- See pan-European climate change patterns: 'Maps' and 'Future trends'
- Download data: 'Graphs and downloads'
- Browse available indicators: 'About SWICCA data'
- Find information about the indicators: 'About SWICCA data' and 'Which indicator should I use?'
- Be inspired about how indicators can be used in decision-making: 'Showcases'
- Watch tutorials on important aspects of the SWICCA Service: 'Tutorials'
How do I understand the data?
- Using the map view:'How To' for Policy Makers
- Interpreting graphs: 'How To' for consultants
- Climate change indicators: 'Production chain' and 'definition'
- Confidence in SWICCA results: 'How to explore confidence'
- Differences between future concentrations of greenhouse gases: RCPs and Scenarios
- Ensembles of models: 'Use of ensembles' and 'ensemble range'
- Handbook of Drought Indicators and Indices 2016 (from WMO and GWP)
How do SWICCA indicators relate to other data sources?
- SWICCA indicators compared to Earth Observation data: Soil moisture content and water temperature at European and Regional scales
How do I make a climate impact assessment?
- Conducting climate impact assessments: example from Climate Service in Australia, or check the guidance from a global programme, PROVIA
- Common mistakes when making climate impact assessments: example from Climate Service in Australia