We have a new version of the C3S_441-Lot1_SMHI (SWICCA) Demonstrator: http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/
News in this version:
• Bias corrected seasonal forecasts (updated data, skill information and the masks for removing results without skill): http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/indicator-interface/seasonal-forecasts-maps/
• Updated case descriptions and workflows: http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/start/implemented-cases-of-local-change-adaptation/
• New Earth observation data comparison for Water Temperature in Lake Glan (FAQ and webpage): http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/comparisons-of-swicca-indicators-with-earth-observation-data/
• Metadata table for seasonal Forecasts: http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/start/climate-indicators/#Metadata of Seasonal Forecasts
• Matrix to help guide selection of indicators: http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/start/climate-indicators/#Which indicator should I use?
• New forum discussions available: http://swicca.climate.copernicus.eu/forums/forum/swicca-forum/ Please take part in these to fulfil M4.1 Dialogues with Purveyors and Data Providers.